Wednesday, January 18, 2006

We'll be extinct by 2100

Redheads that is! I heard on the radio yesterday that the gene for red hair is in recession and that by 2100 it won't exist anymore! Reddies unite and have many red haired babies!! :P I always knew I was a rare kind ;)

I don't have a picture for this post. I took one of all my meals yesterday. I had to bring lunch and dinner to school with me. I'll post the picture when I can upload it. I had Wolffie's Cajun beans and rice from La Dolce Vegan. It was so good. I'd consider it comfort food and a great way to get some beans in you! Leftover lasagna for dinner again. I'm getting sick of it by now. I think I'll freeze the leftovers. The cravings came back yesterday, but I just had popcorn and a sandwich with some vegenaise and Yves Turkey slices. That's not too bad considering the pig out sessions I used to have! I didn't plan my meals as well today, so I have leftover beans and rice for while I'm here at school. I hope I have something healthy to eat tonite when I get home from my lab.

I want to give a shout out to Julie (Miaou) and her latest arrival Harper! Hope you're feeling okay and get lots of rest (if you even read this!)

Other than that, I don't have much new stuff about any vegan recipes. I don't have much time to cook from Monday to Wednesday, I have a night lab each night. I did have time to make the beans and rice the other night. It doesn't take much time.

Anyways, I'll post my food picture later. Oh and did I mention how excited I am for winning soap from Sarah?? I can't wait! Thanks Sarah! xoxo

No comments: