Monday, July 10, 2006

Camping!

I had a great weekend. My family and I went camping for a family reunion. The weather was beautiful, I got to swim in the lake everyday and meet some new people. Oh, and I'm covered in bug bites! I don't have any food pictures, I stuck to fruit, orange poppyseed muffins, Yves Bavarian Sausages and Tofurky sandwiches. The grocery store in Orillia is awesome! This town is three times smaller than Sudbury, but their store is three times better! They have a whole health food section, with Earth Island vegan cheese, a bunch of different types of soy ice cream, soy milk, organic stuff...and a bulk section. I was in heaven!!

All in all, I had a fun time away from work and with my family...

My sister enjoys posing with my camera (Me on the left a little):













Our lovely campfire on which I cooked my yummy Bavarian sausages...those things are so much better than soy dogs:














And finally, my bro and me posing ;)















I'm doing my groceries tomorrow, so I'll be cooking lots this week. Ooo I did make the creamy hummus from Vive le Vegan...its quite good on sandwiches and with veggies.

No comments: