Monday, April 16, 2007

4 more sleeps!

Wow, this feels just like Christmas...4 more days, and I'm done exams! Thursday afternoon will be my last science exam EVER! Woot. Until then, I'm stuck inside studying, well, somewhat.

Tracy kindly shared her recipe for sundried tomato pasta with me, and I loved it! Its part of a collection for a possible cookbook, so I won't be posting it, but feel free to drool ;) It was so simple to make too.


That's it for now. I'll post dinner later, which was courtesy of a recipe from Shape Magazine.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Hey Melissa...thanks for testing the recipe. If there is something you would change, please let me know! I welcome the feedback. Hope your exams are going great!

KleoPatra said...

Good for you on the exam finally being the final one. YAY!!