Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Pizza pizza!

To celebrate the end of the semester, I decided to splurge with lunch. I made a mini pizza and a spinach salad. The pizza is 6 inches so it fits perfectly in the lunch box and is topped with pizza sauce, Yves pepperoni and soy cheese. Its baked at 500 and I find that this and broiling for one minute helps the cheese to melt really well.


The spinach salad has baby spinach,pear, dried cranberries, almonds and a raspberry vinaigrette. I didn't get a picture, but its pretty basic, so you get the drift.

I forgot to take a picture of dinner the last two nights, but I'll get one tomorrow.

4 comments:

theONLYtania said...

Oh man.. I wish I had a mini pizza in my lunch box! The salad sounds yummy.. I like pear with spinach hehe.

Tracy said...

Mmmmm...pizza...after peanut butter toast, it's my favourite food. Congrats on another semester over....relax!

madeinalaska said...

I often make my son a mini pizza for his lunches... wishing I would do the same for me!! Yum! love the spinach salad idea too..

KleoPatra said...

That pizza looks sooooooo great, Melissa. I am off bread for the week because of Passover and if you only knew how much i am jonesin' for this pizza. Wow. I'm so gonna make this when this holiday is over. Looks yummerific.