Sunday, September 12, 2010

Just another lazy Sunday...

Just the way I like it!

For a while, we were on a green smoothie kick....why not? Delicious fruit and veggie smoothies that gave us almost our whole day's servings of fruits and veggies in one glass. But then I slacked on the groceries and we stopped for a bit. But Billy requested them again and bought the necessary supplies. You really do notice the difference from drinking these.

Raspberry Mango Green Smoothie

Makes 2 servings

3-4 handfuls of baby spinach
1 cup frozen mango
1 cup frozen raspberries
2 cups pear nectar
drizzle of agave (check smoothie without it first, it's probably sweet enough already)

Blend for a couple of minutes and enjoy!



I don't think I'll have any food pics til tomorrow or later, we're going out for dinner tonight!

The sun is out, I'm off for a walk with the hubby and the puppy.

2 comments:

Jennifer and Jaclyn @ Sketch-free Vegan said...

I actually made a similar smoothie yesterday except with mango and frozen grapes! It's true you do notice a difference because you are taking in a high volume of nutrients in a short amount of time.

Melissa said...

Mmmm. I love frozen grapes...I never thought to use them in smoothies before!