Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Food, Glorious Food

Blueberry Muffins- Quick and Easy Vegan Comfort Foods

When Billy eats something I make in sets of two or three, I know it's a good recipe! These are nice and moist and really let the blueberries shine.


Potato Salad- Quick and Easy Vegan Comfort Foods

Yum! All for me, since Billy doesn't do potatoes.


I've got some other meals planned, but lucky me, I've come down with a cold or strep or something, so I don't know how much cooking I'll be doing.

7 comments:

Grant Bishop said...

How can I get the recipe for the Blueberry Muffins?

Jenn and Jac @ sketch-free eating said...

Haha now I have that song "food, glorious food" from Oliver twist stuck in my head! Good eats!

Melissa said...

I just watched it! haha
Grant, you'd have to get the cookbook....unless the recipe is floating around on the internet somewhere :)

Claudia said...

Mhm, looks so good! And your hubby does not eat potatoes? I think my boyfriend would be happy if he could eat only potatoes... and pizza. :-)
Get well soon!

May Stephens said...

The muffins look really good!
And it looks like I might have to get the recipe from you for the potato salad. :)
Great pics!

caroline ross said...

Mmm looks good... fantastic photos as well, I love how the background is blurred.

Eric Fortney said...

I have always loved blueberry muffins, now I am hungry!