Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Birthday...

Our beautiful puppy turned 2 today :) Apparently, they're puppies until 2, so maybe we will see some more mellow behaviour now...or not.
On a whim (and I am prepared to accept jabs about how we did this for a dog), we bought a dog "birthday cake" at PetSmart. It's totally vegan and we thought it would be cute. Also, we didn't give her the whole thing!




You know its good when it gets carried over to the dog bed...


In knitting news, here's a picture of the finished bolero. I haven't washed it yet, so I'm hoping it will block a bit and that the ribbing will settle down a bit more nicely. Other than that, I'm quite pleased with the results, although it did stretch out a lot from being worn one day (it is cotton after all).


I've also completed a different project and begun a new one, but these shall remain top secret as they are Christmas gifts :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DILL XXXOOO GRAMMA AND GRAMPA!

caroline ross said...

holy shit! this is amazing! We have to start our knitting knights soon... I want to learn how to make socks!