Thursday, February 16, 2006

Sigh...

I feel so yucky. I think its because I haven't been able to work out that much this week. I've only done a weight lifing session (cut short) on Monday, and a workout on Tuesday. Then yesterday I woke up with that neck problem and could barely sit up for 5 minutes at a time, let alone exercise. Its better today, I was able to walk longer, and it doesn't hurt to sit anymore, but my neck is still hurting. I can't really turn it to the left, so when I turn to talk to people its like I'm wearing a neck brace!

I really want to get some exercise but don't want to push it too hard, so I'll either just go for a walk or go slowly on the elliptical trainer. Despite the fact that I feel so cruddy, I love that exercise is having such an effect on my mood and wellbeing! I hope I can at least still lose some weight this week, I've been eating well.

Just needed to get this off my chest.

Oh and I don't think I did too well on my Infectious Diseases midterm :(. I had to lie down to study yesterday, and got sooooo tired.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know what you mean. i feel yucky if i go more than a day without exercise. you have the right attitude and eat really well so i am sure you will accomplish your goals. good luck !

Melissa said...

thanks liz :)
I do have confidence this time around, usually by now, my plans and attempts have failed, because I give up or feel that it'll never work. So something is working!