Monday, June 26, 2006

testing, testing...

Yay, for now pictures are working, so I'll post while I can. Of course there's a back log of pictures. This is sesame asparagus from VwaV. Its pretty good, but the roasted asparagus in LDV remains my favourite. I had it with whole wheat spaghetti and leftover tomato sauce from the cabbage rolls.













Next is the cauliflower red lentil soup from La Dolce Vegan. I just realised that I repeated everything I said earlier about the asparagus, so if you want the description, just scroll down to the "failing miserably" post :P













Stupid me, I forgot the plug in that lets me transfer photos onto the computer at home...so I'll have to post the rest tomorrow!!

1 comment:

KleoPatra said...

Beautiful food there, Melissa! Glad you got some of the photos up. Blogger is a pain in the arse of late!!!