Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Hummus Tortilla Pizza

I made this super easy recipe from Vive le Vegan tonite for dinner. A crispy whole wheat tortilla topped with Vive's Creamy Hummus, roasted zucchini and red peppers, green onions, and fresh dill. Yum yum yum yum...even Billy liked his one bite that I forced on him, even though there's zucchini in it ;). As the book says, if you have hummus and tortillas on hand, you can make this in a flash, and use whatever veggies you want! I've never had hummus as a base on pizza but I think I will make this one alot, its a great way to use up hummus sitting in your fridge.

3 comments:

Marnely Rodriguez-Murray said...

yummmm! that looks very very good! and easy to make i can imagine!

KleoPatra said...

Lovely! Great use for hummus. I'm also not the most ardent fan of zucchini, but i might go for it with something this pretty with so much other good stuff on there... kind of "disguising" it!!! Good stuff, Melissa!

Sorry if this posts twice, by the way... blogger is bein' a booger!

liz said...

OMG that looks so delish ! i'll have to try it sometime !