I came across this survey here and thought I'd fill it out :)
1. Favorite non-dairy milk?
Silk. Chocolate is the best, but I've acquired a taste for the plain stuff too.
2. What are the top 3 dishes/recipes you are planning to cook?
nanaimo bars (for a potluck)
faux liver pate from How It All Vegan (for a potluck)
sushi to go with my new serving platter!
3. Topping of choice for popcorn?
Earth Balance margarine and a bit of salt
4. Most disastrous recipe/meal failure?
primavera pasta in a slowcooker
5. Favorite pickled item?
6. How do you organize your recipes?
cookbooks, in a recipe book by category
7. Compost, trash, or garbage disposal?
trash, but I would love a kitchen composter, or to live in a city that composts
8. If you were stranded on an island and could only bring 3 foods...what would they be (don't worry about how you'll cook them)?
mac and cheese
soy ice cream
9. Fondest food memory from your childhood?
my dad's potato dumpling soup
10. Favorite vegan ice cream?
11. Most loved kitchen appliance?
12. Spice/herb you would die without?
13. Cookbook you have owned for the longest time?
Garden of Vegan
14. Favorite flavor of jam/jelly?
strawberry; blueberry in close second
15. Favorite vegan recipe to serve to an omni friend?
16. Seitan, tofu, or tempeh?
17. Favorite meal to cook (or time of day to cook)?
18. What is sitting on top of your refrigerator?
19. Name 3 items in your freezer without looking.
corn, bread, filo
20. What's on your grocery list?
stuff for nanaimo bars
21. Favorite grocery store?
22. Name a recipe you'd love to veganize, but haven't yet.
my mom's broccoli bake
23. Food blog you read the most . Or maybe the top 3?
Gooberific Goes Vegan
A Veg*n for Dinner
24. Favorite vegan candy/chocolate?
Lindt' silver package chocolate
25. Most extravagant food item purchased lately?
nothing comes to mind