Thursday, March 06, 2008

product review: PC Chai Tea



President's Choice has come a long way. This isn't necessarily a "vegan" product. It's PC Memories of India Masala Chai Loose Leaf Tea. It's about 6 dollars for a can, but so worth it. You simmer a tablespoon of the tea for every cup of water, and then add equal amounts of milk (soymilk in our case). I like to sweeten it with dry sugar, although agave would probably be good to. This stuff beats any Chai stuff at Starbucks, and hands down, beats any chai tea bags. I highly recommend it. I wasn't a big tea drinker before, but now I'm obsessed!

3 comments:

Sheree' said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I got to feel the baby move on sunday. That was big excitment for this grandma. You are so lucky to be in Canada and shop Presidents choice. I hear so many good things about their products. We are not so lucky here in Southern California.

Andréa said...

Hmmm... I should try that. I'm not big on tea either, but would love to be. I drink way too much coffee.

Anonymous said...

I have recently developed an addiction to chai tea as well, but I'm still in the tea-bag phase. I'll look out for this next time I go grocery shopping!