Saturday, January 14, 2006

Beautiful day

I woke up to sun shining on my face and this...















Awww what a cutie :). He hates it when I tease him about his curls, but they're so cute!

Update on my gramma: My mom says she's feeling better, and that the spinal tap shows she has inflammation in her spinal column. She has something similar to MS. She isn't going to die from whatever the problem is (Thank God) but she may not be able to walk as easily. Get better Gramma!!

I tell ya, those herb seeds sure grow fast, they're growing more and more by the minute. Check it out!















Based on the picture, I guessed that basil was a dicotyledon plant and I was right. I guess I did learn something from Ethnobotany class already! I'm so excited about my herbs! Hee hee. The garlic chives seem to be going pretty slow, I don't know if they just take longer or if maybe I didn't plant them as well.

Still eating good! I wanted to really eat last night after work. I told myself I could have some air popped popcorn and that's it, but it didn't matter, I fell asleep as soon as we got to the apartment. I had oatmeal for breakfast today and for lunch...



leftover pot pie again and a big salad with red peppers, cucumber, tomato and baby carrots, with Wolffie's Delicious Dressing from La Dolce Vegan. It was...delicious!







Billy's finally looking at information about school online, so maybe he'll finally apply! lol I've been on his butt about not waiting til the last minute. It'll be 5 more years of school for him, and kinda throws off all our past plans but if it makes him happy it makes me happy.

Well, I guess I should go do some homework...if I have to ;)

No comments: