Sunday, January 08, 2006

Sick...

So my sore throat developed into a full blown sickness, cough, runny nose, the works. I had to call in sick to work, which I hate doing! I would've gone, but I'm probably contagious and working in a restaurant, its probably not a good idea!

I managed to get my first unit done for my Roman Civilization class. I really love these kinds of subjects, I'm just a bit worried about taking it as a distance course...I might need some help to clarify things! Oh well, we'll see how it goes.

There's a football game on so I don't know how much of Billy I'll see this afternoon. The Princess Bride is on though...hmmmm.
We watched the March of the Penguins last night. It was pretty good. We got attached to the little guys :P

Made some Cure What Ails Ya Garlic Soup for lunch...hopefully it helps fight the microbes! Of course, since I'm sick, I allowed myself to take some shortcuts such as frozen chopped onions and I used prepared garlic instead of doing it myself...don't judge me!! :P














urgggg maybe I'll go back to bed...

No comments: